Compact Safety Valves
NEEV Safety Valves
Cover a large variety of types, materials and options to fit any application:
- Connection sizes from 3/8” to 2” provide high suitability to the application
- Threaded connections, male and female, according to all international standards guarantee worldwide applicability
- Flanged connections according to ANSI, DIN and JIS guarantee worldwide applicability
- Inlet pressure ratings up to class 2500 to fit all required design pressures
- 2 standard body materials, stainless 316L and A105 (carbon steel) as well as 4 standard seat materials, stainless steel, PTFE, PCTFE and VESPEL, can be selected.
- All parts can be machined from bar materials to cover special material requirements such as hastelloy®, Duplex, super Duplex, Tantalum or Titanium within unrivalled lead time
- Set pressure up to 365 bar/ 5294 psig make compact performance safety valves suitable for all industrial processes
- Operating temperatures from -29°c to 220°c / -20.2 to 428°F cover a wide range of applications
- One design and spring (single trim) for steam, gas and liquid applications reduces the number of spare parts and ensures low cost maintenance management
- Ringless design needs no trim adjustments for easy maintenance.
- One– piece spindle reduces friction which leads to high operation accuracy
- Self – draining body design, avoids residues and reduces corrosion
Can be customized with a great variety of options, e. g,:
- Special connections specified by the customer for optimized adaptation to the plant
- Stellited or hardened metal sealing for longer product life
- Soft seat solutions for superior tightness
- Stainless steel bellows for back pressure compensation
- Base/ inlet body, body, bonnet and all internal parts can be produced in special materials exactly to meet customer specifications and requirements
Typical applications for NEEV safety valves are:
- Air/ gas compressors and pumps
- Technical gases and CO2 plants
- Cylinder filling stations
- Pressure vessels and piping systems containing gas, air liquid or steam.
- LPG/ LNG terminals, carriers etc.
- High pressure extraction plants